Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gotta start somewhere

I've dabbled in blogging a time or two in the past. To be honest, I got bored after a post or two and then let it float off into internet cyber space, never to be read again. I'm hoping I can be a little less ADD this go 'round.

Let's get the "getting the know you" chit chat out of the way, shall we? I'm 29 years old, I live in Kansas and I've lived here my entire life. I have never been one of those "locals" that constantly complains about where they live. I don't hate Kansas and I think it has a much more boring reputation than it deserves.

I've been married for 4 years (tomorrow). I can confidently say I am madly in love with my husband. We have the best relationship. We argue, we fight, we annoy eachother but there is so much love between us. We like to pick on eachother. We (jokingly) tell eachother we hate eachother. We play fight. We roll our eyes and mouth off. I think one reason why our marriage works so well is because its based on fun. We just have fun together.

 We have an absolutely perfect 3 year old daughter. This kid is hysterical. She is 3 going on 16. She has my mouth, my attitude, my sarcasm and her daddy's adorable little face. I love being a mom. I know, boring right?

I'm the manager of a clinic at a local hospital. I love my job and I love working in the healthcare field. I've been doing it off and on for about 10 years and it is so rewarding. I love people so having interactions with patients on a daily basis is a major plus for me.

I'm incredibly opinionated. I try to be objective and non-judgemental but, let's be honest, that doesn't always happen the way we'd like it to. We're judgemental by nature. We're not perfect and I have no interested in being so.

I'm also incredibly outgoing. I can talk to anyone about almost anything. I think most people either love that about me or wish they could punch me in the face to get me to shut up.

Well, that's me...more to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment